Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /var/www/mellemrumssingularitet.dk/opennordics.org/wp-content/plugins/social-media-feather/synved-social/synved-social-setup.php on line 834
AARHUS: Internet Week Denmark 2015 #iwdk
The second Internet Week Denmark will take place in Aarhus, Denmark June 1 – 5, 2015. Follow the official tag #iwdk.
Quote from the official website:
The festival features industry focused talks and presentations for professional digital employees, workshops and networking for students, entrepreneurs, investors, and executives. The overall theme is the internet and new opportunities for innovation, business, public service, jobs, and growth.
Mobile apps, FaceBook, Twitter, online hotel bookings, and email communication represent only a few aspects of the services many of us use on a daily basis. Citizens – families, kids, and seniors – everyone will see a number of exciting events in the urban space.
- Internet Week Denmark 2015 website
- Internet Week Denmark 2015 Tracks
- Internet Week Denmark 2015 Events
VISBY: Networking day on open data
Sveriges Kommuner och Landsting in cooperation with e-delegetionen, samtrafiken and several others, invites you to a day of reflection. During the day we’ll reflect on three areas that are described below in detail.
The target group for the three areas are people who works with open data in the public sector.
- Offentliga Rummet 2015 (Visby) – SKL (in Swedish)
- 6. Fördjupningsdag kring öppna data – offentligarummet (in Swedish)
- Nordic Open Data Week: Nätverksdag kring erfarenhetsutbyte mellan offentliga aktörer med öppna data (in Swedish)
- Nationella samverkansarenor inom Öppna data (National collaboration forums within open data) (in Swedish)
- Öppnadata.se (in Swedish)
- vidarenyttjande.se (in Swedish)
- offentligarummet – Sveriges Kommuner och Landsting (in Swedish)
- offentligarummet – Facebook page (in Swedish)
HELSINKI 11:30am: Open data – Insights for Business
Open data has a huge business potential – but how to turn the potential into real business? This entrepreneur spirited event will dig in into open data business models with real examples and experiences. The hands-on part of the event is a service design ideation workshop with open data opportunities and ideas for solutions and business.
- Invitation here (in Finnish)