Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /var/www/mellemrumssingularitet.dk/opennordics.org/wp-content/plugins/social-media-feather/synved-social/synved-social-setup.php on line 834
|Date||Tuesday May 4 2015 9.00am – Monday June 1 11:59pm (CEST)|
|Official site||Nordic Open Data Week: Awards|
The end of the Nordic Open Data Week also sees the end of a open data visualisation competition organised by Nordic Innovation.
Organizers of hackathons, ideathons, data cook-offs, art hacks, maker sessions can nominate winners on a national level. 2 winning teams per Nordic country will be awarded the highest prize – a grant of 25.000 NOK for Travel and attendance at Slush 2015 in Helsinki.
The winning teams will again compete in a pitch session at Slush, and 3 winners will be selected by a jury. These 3 final winners will each get 50,000 NOK.
All organizers of events at Nordic Open Data Week need to do is to pre-register (no charge, all welcome) their event and be listed at this site, nordicopendataweek.se.
To take part in the completion, each team have to send in a 1 minute video pitch to the local organizer, who will pick the winning teams.
- Solutions must utilize and demonstrate Open Data sets from at least one Nordic country
- Solutions that use more than one Nordic country data set
- Cross-border potential, either commercial, use or other
- If a winning team is a company, a guarantee document of “de minimis aid” has to signed by the company, meaning that the company will or have not received governmental funding exceeding 200.000 Euro under a 3 year period.
- If the winning team consists of private persons, all taxes or other fees must be covered by the persons.
If there are questions, contact Mikael von Dorrien – M.Dorrien@nordicinnovation.org